- 05.02.2016 18:05:29 - Guardian HSBC fined $470m for 'abusive mortgage practices' during 2008 crisis
- 05.02.2016 13:13:21 - Guardian 'Flash crash' hearing told spoofing does not justify trader's extradition to US
- 05.02.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Welfare official ‘let AIB investigator access private files’
- 04.02.2016 19:09:29 - Guardian Barclays agrees to hand over internal documents to Serious Fraud Office
- 04.02.2016 18:33:31 - RTE EU cuts euro zone growth forecasts
- 04.02.2016 18:05:19 - Belfast Newsletter Rate stays on hold as Bank of England slashes growth outlook
- 03.02.2016 Danske workers’ union comments on latest results
- 03.02.2016 IBOA members in Bank of Ireland accept pay deal for 2016 and 2017
- 01.02.2016 Union to seek banking reforms
- 27.01.2016 Banking Inquiry report a missed opportunity
- 21.12.2015 Mediator recommends pay increases for Bank of Ireland staff
- 20.11.2015 Appointment of new Danske Bank CEO
Ulster Bank Pay Ballot
Health Insurance Comparison
IBOA Member Focus
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
John Burns, UB-NI, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Kieran McCann, , Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."