- 30.08.2015 08:00:01 - GUARDIAN Central banks can’t save the markets from a crash. They shouldn’t even try
- 30.08.2015 01:30:00 - INDEPENDENT AIB is next to cave in on tracker mortgages
- 29.08.2015 19:01:22 - GUARDIAN Bank of England chief says interest rate plans unaffected by Chinese slowdown
- 29.08.2015 07:33:34 - RTE Decision in FitzPatrick legal bid due
- 29.08.2015 06:00:07 - GUARDIAN Packaged bank accounts: a good deal or a new ‘PPI mis-selling scandal’?
- 29.08.2015 06:00:00 - BELFAST NEWSLETTER Women ‘earn £1,111 more than men’ in their 20s
- 18.08.2015 IBOA members in AIB vote to accept IT outsourcing proposals
- 07.08.2015 IBOA recommends pay proposals for AIB staff
- 07.07.2015 ICTU backs IBOA call for charter for fair banking
- 02.07.2015 AIB to proceed with outsourcing of more IT operations, despite staff concerns
- 11.06.2015 IBOA seeks dialogue over Chancellor's proposed sell-off of RBS shares
- 10.06.2015 AIB pay issues referred to Labour Relations Commission for mediation
- 09 Sep '15 IT Training - Ballymena
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Eileen Gorman, Danske NI, Belfast
The prospect of major change can give rise to anxiety for many staff. That’s... a healthy response – because it shows that they are serious about their work.
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."