- 03.07.2015 21:52:38 - RTE Insurance company to create 100 jobs in Dublin
- 03.07.2015 15:57:29 - RTE Brazil probes currency market activity of 15 banks
- 03.07.2015 15:11:10 - GUARDIAN Bank of England to cut amount of personal savings protected by £10,000
- 03.07.2015 13:36:01 - GUARDIAN Do you have concerns about TTIP?
- 03.07.2015 12:00:00 - EXAMINER ECB move shakes markets
- 03.07.2015 11:37:48 - IRISH TIMES Barclays replaces PwC as auditor, ending 119-year relationship
- 02.07.2015 AIB to proceed with outsourcing of more IT operations, despite staff concerns
- 11.06.2015 IBOA seeks dialogue over Chancellor's proposed sell-off of RBS shares
- 10.06.2015 AIB pay issues referred to Labour Relations Commission for mediation
- 08.06.2015 Death of former President, Owen Wilson
- 29.05.2015 Appointment of Bernard Byrne as new Chief Executive of AIB
- 28.04.2015 Jim Brown's departure as Chief Executive of Ulster Bank
- 25 Jul '15 Tayto Park - SOLD OUT
- 03 Oct '15 IBOA Family Zoo Day - Belfast
- 12 Nov '15 - 13 Nov '15 Special Delegate Conference
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated "
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."