- 25.11.2015 08:25:42 - RTE AIB, Permanent TSB charge high margins on trackers
- 24.11.2015 22:34:58 - RTE Bank inquiry report to be shorter than planned
- 24.11.2015 22:00:26 - Guardian Big businesses urged to reveal pay gap between bosses and workers
- 24.11.2015 21:41:22 - RTE Opposition party suggestions on IBRC inquiry due
- 24.11.2015 15:18:26 - RTE Bank of England boss unsure again about rate hike
- 24.11.2015 12:00:00 - Examiner CFDs under focus: Central Bank probe finds 75% suffered loss
- 20.11.2015 Appointment of new Danske Bank CEO
- 15.09.2015 IBOA responds to new structures for Ulster Bank
- 08.09.2015 IBOA members in AIB back pay terms
- 07.09.2015 Danske Bank staff back proposals from Labour Relations Agency
- 18.08.2015 IBOA members in AIB vote to accept IT outsourcing proposals
- 07.08.2015 IBOA recommends pay proposals for AIB staff
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Golf Umbrellas
IBOA Member Focus
Carmel Curran, AIB, (First Trust Bank) Derry
"Only IBOA's collective power will ensure that terms and conditions achieved in the past will be protected into the future."
Eileen Gorman, Danske NI, Belfast
The prospect of major change can give rise to anxiety for many staff. That’s... a healthy response – because it shows that they are serious about their work.
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
John Burns, Ulster Bank, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Kieran McCann, Ulster Bank, Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Robin Bell, AIB, (First Trust) Belfast
"The protection of individual members is a benefit of membership that is often undersold but should never be underestimated."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."