- 19.04.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner Crunch time for European banks as first-quarter earnings approach
- 18.04.2016 14:45:48 - Guardian Ex-Libor chief accepted claim that rate could not be rigged, court told
- 18.04.2016 13:04:57 - RTE Morgan Stanley's quarterly profit slumps 54%
- 17.04.2016 12:44:44 - Guardian RBS pulls back fossil fuel investments as green deals grow
- 16.04.2016 15:00:21 - Guardian Employers claw back living wage in cuts to perks, hours and pay
- 16.04.2016 12:00:00 - Examiner AIB whistleblower allegations ‘raise concern’
- 21.03.2016 IBOA rejects Ulster Bank’s attempt to pass on £1m cost to staff in Northern Ireland
- 04.03.2016 AIB results and pay policy
- 03.02.2016 Danske workers’ union comments on latest results
- 03.02.2016 IBOA members in Bank of Ireland accept pay deal for 2016 and 2017
- 01.02.2016 Union to seek banking reforms
- 27.01.2016 Banking Inquiry report a missed opportunity
Health Insurance Comparison
Glennon's Home and Car Insurance
IBOA Member Focus
John Burns, UB-NI, Northern Ireland
"Members should never underestimate the value of unity and a collective approach in overcoming challenges in their working lives."
Dominic Boyd, Bank of Ireland, Belfast
"In these uncertain times it is vital that members are treated fairly at work. Strength in numbers is more important than ever to survive and thrive!"
Liam Ross, Bank of Ireland, Banbridge, Co. Down
"The strength of the Union lies in its members. With more members we have greater ability to fight for our rights."
Kieran McCann, , Belfast
"I encourage you to play an active role in your Union to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for you, your colleagues and future employees in financial services."
Moya Cotton, Danske NI, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
"In this time of global financial crisis with so many jobs under threat, we need to be united to fight our corner and make our voice heard."